Hi, welcome to Mobius Encyclopaedia! Thanks for your edit to the File:Rosemary Prower.jpg page.
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Please make sure to make yourself familiar with how our wikia works and check out our Manual of Style! TheFatPanda (talk) 14:34, February 9, 2015 (UTC)THANKS AND HOW R U LOVE OR HATE ME 18:02, February 9, 2015 (UTC)JSUPERMAN123
HI LOVE OR HATE ME 18:03, February 9, 2015 (UTC)
Please add a Non-free use rationale on the image(s) you have uploaded. Go to the file gallery, find your image(s), find another image that already has an appropriate Summary/Licensing, press edit and change the details to fit your own image(s), (but do not save on the file you've edited), then copy it and paste it on to your own file(s). Diamonddeath (talk) 01:52, February 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Are you having trouble understanding how to add the rationale to your uploaded pics? You were warned earlier to add the N.F.U.R. to each pic you uploaded, and you're still loading more pics without it. Please fix this. If you have any issues, contact me or one of the other admins. Arbiter0416 17:18, February 10, 2015 (UTC)
Please do not remove images from articles unless they need to be removed. If you must upload a new profile image, please see where the previous image can fit in the article such as the Appearance section. Diamonddeath (talk) 21:22, February 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Additionally, do not replace an image by uploading a new one if it is the same image. Simply upload a newer version of it within the image article. This will ensure that wherever the image is posted it will be updated. Diamonddeath (talk) 21:29, February 10, 2015 (UTC)
I hate to do this, but I need to issue a warning. As I have already told you, instead of uploading a newer version of the same image, please go to the image you are replacing and click the drop down arrow next to "Edit" and choose "Replace". This will replace the image with the newer version and ensure all articles the image is attached to will be updated. Do not do this with different images, though. With the Pearly the Manta Ray image you uploaded, you could have done this type of replacement. Additionally, despite being told to by Arbiter0416 and myself, you have not updated the images you uploaded with their source material. In fact, you continued to upload another image without any source material. I will need to issue a temporary ban if this continues. Please ask questions if you do not understand. Thanks. Diamonddeath (talk) 15:34, February 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, despite the fact that you have been told and warned by myself and Diamonddeath, you STILL continue to upload images without the rationale. I'm not sure what it is, but this is just getting to be annoying having to repeat ourselves over and over again!
- So, I'm issuing an ultimatum: You will cease uploading new images for now and have until the end of this week to update all of your uploaded images with the rationale and correct source material. If you do not do this, or continue to upload images, you will be banned. If you have any questions or issues on this matter, ask myself or one of the other admins. Good luck. Arbiter0416 06:27, February 18, 2015 (UTC)
Well, due to me being busy, I wasn't able to check up on you by the deadline date. And despite the reminders/warnings and the extra time you were given, you did not even try to add the rationale with source material to all your uploads. In fact, looks like you went ahead and uploaded YET ANOTHER IMAGE despite being told not to. So for this, you are issued a one-week ban. Arbiter0416 17:17, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay, ONCE AGAIN I'm going to remind you about adding the non-free use rationale on the images you just uploaded. You have until Sunday morning. Otherwise, you will be banned again. If you have any questions or issues, let me or one of the other admins know. Arbiter0416 16:40, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
- PLEASE STOP UPLOADING NEW IMAGES UNTIL YOU GET THE RATIONALE ADDED ON YOUR OTHER UPLOADS! I see you did one, so I'm going to give you a final "good faith" warning. If you are not done by tomorrow morning, or you decide to upload another image before finishing your task, you will be banned. Arbiter0416 20:08, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, the deadline has passed and you have not accomplished your task, so you are banned, this time for two weeks. I know you mean well with the pic uploads, but there's a reason we have to use the rationale in the pics before they can be used in articles. Before you upload again, read up on the non-free use rationale in this wiki. Arbiter0416 22:02, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
I don't know if you are ignoring me or you don't read your own talk page, but I'm getting fed up with having to repeat myself over and over again when it comes to doing one simple thing regarding adding a non-free use rationale to a newly uploaded pic. I know you want to contribute to this wiki and you mean well, but this is a problem.
So I am trying something new. I added the rationale to the T-Pup pic you uploaded and I am giving you until Sunday morning to fill in all the missing information on there. DO NOT UPLOAD ANY MORE PICS UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR TASK! If you fail to do so or you upload any more pics before completing your task, you will be banned for one month this time. Please don't make me do it. If you have any questions or issues, notify me or one of the other admins. Good luck. Arbiter0416 15:34, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Time's up. I'm disappointed you could not do something simple as fill out the information on the rationale I put in place for you. So, enjoy your one month vacation from this wiki. Arbiter0416 21:36, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
I'm going to need to issue a warning. As Arbiter0416 and myself have already told you in the past, you need to update the images that you upload with their source material. Additionally, do not replace images in articles if you do not have to. For example, I was able to use the profile images that you replaced in the Appearance section of those articles. I will need to issue a temporary ban once again if this continues, or perhaps a permanent ban might be in order. Please ask questions if you do not understand. Thanks. Diamonddeath (talk) 05:01, May 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't understand why you don't listen to these warnings. Do you not know how to check your messages, or perhaps do you not even know that you are getting messages? Either way, it is important that you do what myself and Arbiter0416 have suggested. If you can't you will have to be banned. You even uploaded more images since my last warning; however I noticed that the Bernadette image has source information. Please go back and include the information for the other images that you uploaded, and do not replace image in articles if they can be reused in another section such as the Appearance section. Please do this by this Saturday June 6 by 12:00 AM, otherwise you will be faced with another ban. Please ask questions if you don't understand. Thanks. Diamonddeath (talk) 01:59, June 3, 2015 (UTC)
I winded up forgetting about my warning, which gave you extra time to update the images with the Non-free use rationale. Despite that, you still did not do so. I am going to have to issue another ban. This one will last for one month. Diamonddeath (talk) 03:11, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
I'm going to need to issue a warning. As Arbiter0416 and myself have told you in the past multiple times, you need to update the images that you upload with their source material. Additionally, do not replace images in articles if you do not have to. Please check the previous warnings for more information. I will need to issue a permanent ban if this continues. I hope this is the last time someone has to tell you. Please ask questions if you do not understand. Thanks. Diamonddeath (talk) 18:21, October 26, 2016 (UTC)