Hi, I'm Fairfieldfencer, (you can call me FFF, Triple F or Fairfield for short, everybody else does), please feel free to leave a message should you need administrative help or just a friendly discussion. But be warned, I will not tolerate any profanity, threats or innapropriate behaviour on this talk page and it will result in your banning for approximately a month or more depending on what you've done.Fairfieldfencer FFF 10:46, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- To reactivate old discussions that have since been archived, see here.
- 1 Discussions with Dimitri
- 2 Arbiter0416
- 3 Spectre the Hechidnat
- 4 CrazyLea
- 5 The Illustrious Q
- 6 Marvel and DC editor
- 7 Sonic Universe 7
- 8 Signature
- 9 New User with Question
- 10 Irving Pavlov???
- 11 Bunnie D'Coolette Edits
- 12 Vandals
- 13 Help Needed With Egg Mobile Article
- 14 Picture licensing?
- 15 E-mail Problem
- 16 Sonic News Network
- 17 Sonicman
- 18 Reporting
- 19 Some admin business we need to take care of
- 20 removing stuff
- 21 How do you add images to a page?
- 22 I have a question...
- 23 Jacques and Belle pages
- 24 Removal
- 25 User bad behavior
- 26 Tails Article
- 27 about my contribution
- 28 this may sound crazy, but...
- 29 Help with picture
- 30 Sonic X
- 31 Storm
- 32 SU 11
- 33 Links to SNN
- 34 Character Templates
- 35 DFF/Wikia
- 36 Sonic X
- 37 Sonic X
- 38 Voice acting.
- 39 issue 206 SonAmy
- 40 Re: Notifying
- 41 R.E. Sonic X
- 42 kk
- 43 Concerning Jeepers the Bee
- 44 Kagi
- 45 Vandals!
- 46 Alternate/Cyborg
- 47 read this
- 48 Alternate/Cyborg reality contradiction
- 49 STH 208
- 50 Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales
- 51 where to read
- 52 Iron Dominion Edit
- 53 Zarion Kreena
- 54 No cartoon photos, huh?
- 55 Quit!
- 56 OK!
- 57 How to upload photos
- 58 Thanks.
- 59 Neglected pictures
- 60 Needing help
- 61 Mooning Hedgehog
- 62 Really?
- 63 4 Real
- 64 4 Real
- 65 Thanx
- 66 Thanx
- 67 Yo
- 68 Kay
- 69 Lupe Wolf
- 70 This is getting to be a bit much...
- 71 Sorry
- 72 Lien-Da
- 73 Story Arc
- 74 Mari-An O' the Hedge
- 75 Speedy
- 76 Misunderstanding
- 77 hey im the new guy who visted You!
- 78 Sonic the Hedgehog #215 edits
- 79 Affiliation and Information
- 80 Quick Question
- 81 My Comic collection picture not allowed?
- 82 This is SpeedZ
- 83 Cream
- 84 Finitevus and Rutan
- 85 Splicedupdrunk and Akhlut
- 86 I have a super form soon!
- 87 mario kart wii friend codes
- 88 Speedy update
- 89 Update
- 90 Hello out there!
- 91 my old acount is not working
- 92 you have mario kart wii friend code triple f?
- 93 I'm Sorry
- 94 Images
- 95 Moving
- 96 Answering Request for Help (Article of the Week Template)
- 97 Question
- 98 Hey, um...
- 99 Wikia new skin
- 100 Help, it's an emergency
- 101 From SFW: The answer to your question.
- 102 From Quetzatoul: The Erratic Editor
- 103 My job
- 104 About the Past tense
- 105 Sonic Universe 22
- 106 A small question
- 107 Move article title
- 108 Thumbnail images all mucked up
- 109 200-225 Poll
- 110 The Reply
- 111 Free Comic Book Day 2011
- 112 Chaos Emeralds
- 113 Guess what?
- 114 New Images are Ready
- 115 Measurements on Character Bios?
- 116 Merger with Sonic News Network?
- 117 ADMIN
- 118 Images
Discussions with Dimitri
Looks like it got to 1000 articles before I even had a chance to make the 1000th article, or check the website at all today for that matter. Oh well :P what's important is we reached that many articles. - Dimitri the Echidna 00:51, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Incorrect. You'll note there are now 1,002 articles, and 2 new articles were made after First Robotnik War, them being the Raiju Clan and Streaking Pasha. So I did make the 1,000th article, though more by accident since I had no idea the counter would go down when I turned an article into a redirect. It's not a huge deal, but the 1,000th article is First Robotnik War. The counter just lags sometimes to update when new articles are made, which was why it still said 999 for a while after I made the First Robotnik War article. - Dimitri the Echidna 23:32, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Sonic X Comics: Now Canon
You and I got some work to do
I was going through all of the recently uploaded images and realized a huge amount of them do not include the Non-free use rationale. Also, a lot of them are blurry or poor quality, and/or aren't even used in any articles. If you could help me comb through these pictures to make sure either they're of good enough quality to keep around (if not upload a new version or delete it and make a note it needs to be replaced) or if they just need to be deleted (if they're not used in any article, delete them). I'd appreciate the help. I've been so busy with university I haven't had as much time to maintain upkeep on this site. - Dimitri the Echidna 06:47, January 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes I spent some time deleting unused and very low-quality images that were uploaded and added the Non-free use rationale to most of the new uploads, I think there are a few left to do. Also I'll take a gander at the E-123 Omega article and see if we can get it Article of the Week worthy. - Dimitri the Echidna 20:32, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the link to that special page, I'll go over those as well. As for the Knuckles icon, I just chose that one because it was one of the few Sonic icons of decent quality I had at the time. If I had a .ico file for the Sonic & Knuckles logo that was visible enough in the small icon size then for sure I would replace the Knuckles one with that. - Dimitri the Echidna 20:44, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Go for it, just use the "replace" or upload new version over the Knuckles one. It might take a few minutes to load and show up after it's been uploaded. - Dimitri the Echidna 20:54, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I believe I have added the Non-free use rationale to all of the images missing it, or at the very least the ones uploaded in the past several weeks. In the future you and I will need to keep an eye on recently uploaded images to make sure that the Non-free use rationale is included. It's a pain having to go back and look through every single uploaded image to see if it's included. I also deleted all of the unused images, so thanks for bringing those to my attention. - Dimitri the Echidna 22:57, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I still only see the Knuckles icon, but as I said before that icon usually takes a while to change. Once the entire website's cache is refreshed it should show up with the new icon. Also if you're not sure of where a scan was taken from, ask me and I'll look it up. Lastly, I'm just going to make a few edits to the Omega article and it'll be ready for the upcoming Article of the Week. - Dimitri the Echidna 23:05, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Well I know how much you love Omega and I could see you poured a lot of effort into the article. I wanted to cut it down a bit because it has to meet the right criteria, and a lot of the info was redundant or not relating to Omega exactly. As it stands the article is perfect now, and I'll make it Article of the Week this coming Sunday. Congratulations, I know you've been waiting a long time for it. - Dimitri the Echidna 23:34, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
- As much as I liked the icon you put up, I wanted one that looked a lot more clear, so I found this one of Sonic and decided to upload it. What do you think of the new icon? - Dimitri the Echidna 08:19, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- It's showing for me right now, but it'll probably take a couple hours for everyone to see it. - Dimitri the Echidna 08:24, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
Anti Versions' Names
I stand corrected. Nevertheless I think for the sake of simplicity the article names should not include the last names, but in the character templates you could include the last names. One reason for this would be that "Miles Prower" was often used in articles as a redirect to Prime Tails, so now people who click that when it should direct there will get Moebius Tails. I think the Moebius versions should have the last name only included in the character template, and the article names be restricted to their first names. - Dimitri the Echidna 20:55, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
Just a reminder, if you have a thumbnail image in an article located around the same region as a character (or any other) template, it must be aligned left. Otherwise all of the text and the thumbnail image are pushed to being underneath the character template. As long as the thumbnail is located in the article below the template, it can be aligned right. - Dimitri the Echidna 00:53, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
Hey FFF, jut wanted to point out that one of the major things I'm trying to get people to do is use the preview button more and not save the page until they've completed the edits they want to make. I know you and I have a bad habit of making edits multiple times in a row to correct little things, but we need to work to avoid doing that whenever possible. Just wanted to remind you of this since we're still kind of doing it. - Dimitri the Echidna 00:36, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah I know sometimes I only think of a better way to modify it after the fact. Also, it is much better to preview the whole page, not just a subsection of it, when editing. That way you can see out text gets aligned by templates and images being there and you can make it look a bit nicer without having to keep adjusting and saving, adjusting and saving, etc. One more thing, if you know of images that are larger than 1000x1000 pixels, either let me know or resize them to that size or smaller yourself. I'm trying to prevent massive images from being uploaded. I'm in the process of shrinking some of the images I have uploaded to meet those dimension requirements. - Dimitri the Echidna 00:45, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
Hey FFF, how are you? Just wanted to put out there that someone created a Kragok article for M:XYL that should not have been made since he made no appearance or wasn't even mentioned in the XYL timeline. What's your opinion on this? Arbiter0416 01:12, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
Hey FFF, sorry to be a bother, but I uploaded the current SU: #13 cover in here, but I think I clicked on the wrong type of license. I need to know which type of license to click on and/or what I need to do to correct it. If you or Thot Prad can let me know so I can fix ir or if one of you two can take care of that, I'd appreciate it. Arbiter0416 03:23, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Is this an acceptable article? Some unregistered user created it and I thought Robotnik's empire was covered elsewhere. Can you help clear this up for me please? Arbiter0416 01:42, March 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey FFF, how's it going? I was just noticing the edits made to SU #9-12 saying the story arc took place between StH #202-208. I want to point out that Knuckles and Espio were seen in #203 and #204's backstory, which took place before #205, when Conquering Storm told the Iron Queen of Espio's failure during that time. So, in my opinion, I think that the "Echoes of the Past story arc took place between #204-208 instead. Do you agree or am I missing something? Arbiter0416 16:41, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
Some unregistered user (22.214.171.124) keeps spamming the same two questions over and over again to me and several of the other users (think that user got you too). Can you look into this please? Arbiter0416 05:22, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
- The same user spamming those questions apparently can't read too well. He got my userpage and talkpage again, and he got a couple of the other users too. Can you do something about this please? Arbiter0416 19:05, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
You also need to stop user 126.96.36.199. This person's been deleting discussions off of other users talkpages and won't stop. I attempted to revert some of his edits, but he's moving too quickly. Can you do something about this please? Arbiter0416 01:38, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey FFF, how's it going? I went through the BKC forum and found a link to some information (, ) supposedly made by Ian himself on updated information on Sonic and Tails. Should their respective articles be updated as well to match this information? Arbiter0416 14:11, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hi FFF, how are you? I have a couple of things to put out, for one, I personally want to thank you for setting that user straight and getting rid of the vandalism on my talkpage when I wasn't logged in. Also, that same user appears to have made a new article (see here), but I have never heard of it in the comic at all. Can you clarify this? Arbiter0416 19:28, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- It's no problem FFF, always glad to help. I went through the main series so far and a majority of those articles that needed correcting were between the #160-216 pages. I'm going to check the Universe articles next, and I'll make the necessary corrections there. Arbiter0416 17:22, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I can see if I can get some work started on it. Where do I find this template and how do you want the previous Articles of the Week placed? Also, did you see my forum topic about an idea for the Articles of the Week? Arbiter0416 00:09, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for the praise FFF, always glad to help. Anyway, starting tomorrow, I'm going to go over all of the comic article summaries and either make any necessary corrections or delete any summaries that do not follow the Manual of Style. It'll take some time to go over all of them, but I should be done within the next few days. Arbiter0416 23:36, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
- To hopefully clear up anything going on right now, as I stated in my previous post, I'm going through the comic article summaries to either make any necessary corrections or delete any summaries that are beyond correcting, do not follow the wiki's Manual of Style, and are overall too sloppy in general. Arbiter0416 14:24, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey FFF, I've decided to try something else in regards to the comic article summaries. Please see here for more details. Arbiter0416 18:09, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- They're a bit numb, but they'll heal. Anyway, I have also selected the new Article of the Week as well (difficult choice between Cream the Rabbit and Team Dark, but in the end, I chose Cream because I thought the article on her was pretty good, despite her being a recently introduced character in the main comic series, it had a bit more of an introductory paragraph than Team Dark's, and she had a lot more page time on SU: #21 than Team Dark did (sans Rouge). Arbiter0416 17:03, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey FFF, sorry about the late reply, it's been hectic for me these past couple of weeks. Anyway, to answer your question, I've heard of Vanity, I've just never got around to checking it out. I appreciate your offer, and I'll see if I can think of a request for that. Also, FYI, I should have Live up before the end of the week and we can do a Halo battle then. Let me know when you're available for a round or two. Arbiter0416 18:18, December 19, 2010 (UTC)
Spectre the Hechidnat
Hey FFF, me again. Get this: that Artemis Fowl character list you posted on my Talk Page wound up putting Artermis Fowl character in the Wanted Pages list! No big deal; I edited them so they aren't links anymore.Wiriamu 20:57, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
Interesting ideas on the Antis. I'd actually thought of making Light, the Anti-Shadow, a source for NIDS rather than the cure, but wasn't sure how to go about it. Nice ideas though-we ought to collaborate on an Anti-Mobius story.Wiriamu 21:40, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
FFF, I have a problem I need your help with. I want to write a KragokxShade story for my Memoirs of the Hearts fic, but I don't know how to work out the whole bizarre time space rules of Echidnaopolis, the Twilight Zone, and the Twilight Cage. Any ideas? Wiriamu 23:08, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'm talking about the time thing. I need to work out some means by which Remington can be born in the Twilight Zone, be taken to Echidnaopolis as a baby, and somehow end up being older than Julie-Su without some complicated time paradox crap.Wiriamu 18:53, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
Hey, FFF, quick question: are you the guy who directed me to that information on Mobius: 20 Years Later's plot? If so, I could use your help adding it to the Mobius: X Years Later page. Wiriamu 04:36, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
Yeah, I'm going away for two years. I'm glad to be going, but I will admit that I'll miss hanging out on the Sonic sites-but I've got more important priorities. I'm hoping to get back in the game when it's all over, but for at least two years I'm going to be out of it. Unfortunately, that means that August 3 will pretty much be the last day that I might be able to do any Sonic work. I guess you'll have to find a replacement for me in the SatAM project, and someone else to work with you if you want to continue Parallel Predicaments in my absence. I'll probably contribute some material to help with a final chapter on the Sonic Fanon Wiki, but other than that things will be up to you. I've really enjoyed working with you and keeping in touch with you, and I'll be sure to say goodbye for real when the time comes.Wiriamu 15:34, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Not at all; I was actually wondering if anyone would ask. I'm going to be serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, in which my time will be devoted to preaching the gospel. Were I going away to college, I assure you that I would still be involved in fanfiction and Wikia editing in my free time.Wiriamu 15:48, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I appreciate your support and understanding. Feel free to go ahead with the SatAM project, and to post the next chapter you write for PP if you want.Wiriamu 15:58, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
lol i dnt knw u guy or hw to tell u guy im a crzy tikal mina and lein~da fan i been a fan for 13 years sooo i know aloght of sonic stuff to but im sick and going to 8 grade is pretty hard so might come ltr in the week or so ill chk on u guys once or 2 so please ecpt mii i love to do stuff i draw good things with pencil and pen but i cant put them on the internet for ecample 1RECOLORS 2STPD PEPL SAY ITS THERE 3 HACKER [ ON DEVI ART] like poor BLACKmongoose SPAM learn 2 luv it lol so ill use XxGitz 13xX IF U PLy MKW PLEAS LEAVE UR WII NUM IM LONLY CANT GO OUT IM VERY SICK....besides missed school never did cant evn get out of bed.ps im nt a mary sue i dnt hate sally im a grl 2 dont belive me ply withn me and if u guys r familer wit mii dont hrt me iv been an ass 2 online h8trs i hav t 2 style an a pure star dash craps opps ecses for t languge just sick of being SICK please rply nt wit bad comnts im nt in a good mood...middle school is fun FMS hints?
- You're welcome FFF. I just noticed it when I was going over a few things on the cite. I thought I should let you know. The Illustrious Q 13:34, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Kragok in Mobius: X Years Later
I must object about you deleting Kragok (MxYL), because he is dead that doesn't mean that there isn't a version of him in the Mobius: X Years Later universe, because if you delete someone who died before Mobius: X Years Later began, that means that you also must remove Dr. Eggman because he also died before the story began, and we both don't want to do that. You can post a reply on my talk page.
Marvel and DC editor 16:08, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
Rouge the Bat's birthdate
I got it from here: http://www.nz17.com/sonic-wiki/index.php?n=Main.RougeTheBat
Marvel and DC editor 19:36, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
who created this enciclopedia?It Rocks my world-Michael Jackson(just kidding :3)we could invent a better and more cruel villain than the fatty Eggman.Yulmar,the Time and darkness lord.The only way to kill him is the death of the future heroes(Manik acorn and Venom the Grasshoper).
I got his name from this image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/Julian_Kintobor.png
Marvel and DC editor 15:52, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Overlanders' decade long absence
The Overlanders spent ten years in space, Colin himself said this in the comic, look for yourself here:
That's my point, if it was eleven years don't you think he would have said that. Over ten years can very well mean ten years and several months.
You're right, i looked it up at Hope Kintobor and saw at background information that she was 2 years old when the Overlanders left for space and then concluded that she must have been 13 when the Overlander came back in 3236.
Marvel and DC editor 19:14, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
Sonic Universe 7
I have tried to find the first few pages of SU Issue 7 on spoilers, but no luck... Can you help? 188.8.131.52 22:36, 21 August 2009 (UTC)MJ 18:36 August 21, 2009
Thank you very much.
Sorry. I have only gotten SU 7 today and, well... Is there anywhere I can see the end of StH:#204? --184.108.40.206 02:42, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome! I'm new at this whole wiki thing, so if I make any mistakes, sorry. But I'd love a fancy sig. One like mine on Bumbleking in my Sonost Sig.--Jcfreak16 12:26, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
New User with Question
Hello, I just recently joined this Wiki, and I was wondering if the image below would be suitable for use in the Bunnie D'Coolette article? I was a major contributor to the wikipedia Bunnie Rabbot article before it was lost to the "List of characters in Sonic the Hedgehog (comic book)" article. I've always been a fan of the comic and the SatAM cartoon it's based upon, and hope to be a valuable asset to this site.
Orca19904 22:36, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
Awesome pic! --220.127.116.11 22:57, 2 August 2009 (UTC)MJ 18:56 August 09
Who is this guy, you say that he is Robotnik's second cousin but i have never seen or heard of him before.
Marvel and DC editor 19:23, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
Bunnie D'Coolette Edits
Just out of curiousity, why do you keep removing the spacing from the 'personality' section of the Bunnie D'Coolette article? Without it, the image in that section overlaps into the section below and makes the article look untidy. Not trying to start trouble, just trying to figure out the reason behind your edits. Orca19904 18:14, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
Recently there has been someone or some people who has been messing with the royal secret service page and any relate pages putting false info. I hate to sound pushy and I apologize but is there anything that can be done to limit access. Again I apologize for sound pushy but I don't want this great site ruined by vandals.
--Merricks 00:36, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
A vandal named User:Splicedupdrunk has deleted all of the information off of the main page of the Archie Sonic Wiki (twice). This user has already expressed extreme anger against the Sonic Comics, and I think this matter should be looked into right away. 18.104.22.168 06:34, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
Help Needed With Egg Mobile Article
Hello, I was wondering if you could put an infobox on the Egg Mobile article like the one on the Egg Phoenix page? I tried to when I first made the page, but couldn't get it to work right. I would appreciate your assistance in this matter to bring the page up to the same quality as other articles on this site. Orca19904 23:07, September 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you for your assistance. I made a few minor changes, but otherwise it looked good. Orca19904 12:04, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
I've been uploading pictures for some of the stubs and things, and it asks for the licensing. What should I put down?
Hey, this guy named Merricks removed a non-sonic related trivia fact I added to Archie Sonic Universe #6. He told me I should ask you if its okay to put it in the article. The trivia fact is:
- The phrase hasta la vista mistah is oviously based on Arnold Schwartzenagger's famous line from Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
Hey FFF I'm having trouble with Sonic the Hedgehog latly. When I visit my e-mail account most of the time it would say Wikia. When I check on it it would say that the Sonic the hedgehog page has been edited. I went and checked but there's nothingnew for me to see. Can you help me Malah86 1:36 PM
If you have any information on Tail's past, present, and future, inform me about it. My favorite character is Tails so I want to know everything about him. Tails333
Hey FFF, it's me, Kagimizu. I came here to tell you that we need some admins at the SNN. SLJ is off somewhere else, Supermorff and Myself 123 are rarely on, and Molten Scandium, well, no-one's heard from him in months! You see, this whole discussion about meatpuppets has started, and it's getting just a little out of hand. I'm not being any help, so we need someone to put in the final say. So, can you please come and help?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 01:18, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
Greetings. I have been viewing this wiki for a while and I wanted to comment on something. On the sonicman article does it have to have that orange freedom fighters group template because the are very very minor players in the story. They are as minor as Sally moon. So should it be removed? Just asking.
Question, When reporting problems in articles, in the username section do you put the user reporting the problem or the user who is responsible for the problem. I keep putting my name in the username and I don't want to get in trouble or anything
--Merricks 10:58, October 19, 2009 (UTC)
Some admin business we need to take care of
Hey FFF, just wanted your help cleaning up some things. I went through and deleted all of the fan art images as well as images that weren't being used in any articles. I've got an essay to write and I'll be a bit busy the next few days, so I was wondering if you could help me add Non-free use rationale to all of the uncategorized files. I also went through some of the unused redirects, but I could use your help locating the last of them. I'd prefer we didn't just have redirects sitting around not being used. I want to limit redirects to where there may be some confusing for newcomers referencing (i.e. a redirct for Anti Amy is fine, but we don't need redirects like Anti Amy Rose, Anti-Amy, etc. as well; one redirect for that will do). I appreciate your help with this. In my busy days at university some of the tidiness of the site has gotten a bit slack, so I want your help tidying it up. - Dimitri the Echidna 03:36, October 21, 2009 (UTC)
- I appreciate the help, I'll go throught the remaining images and add in the non-free use rationale later. As for the redirects, I thought there might be a page that would list unused redirects, but I don't think that's the case. The way I've had to do it is go to each individual redirect page, then click "what links here" to see if any articles do, and if not, delete it. I'll see if there's a faster way to list all the unused redirect pages. - Dimitri the Echidna 18:44, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
Hi, is it possible to remove Archie Sonic Universe issue 13 because nothing about it has been released. Thank you
How do you add images to a page?
Hi, I'm PirateQueenAmidala! I'm new to this wiki! I just added an image (cover image) for Sonic Universe #12, and I'm not sure how to add it to the page on the wiki. Could you help me? Any tips? Thanks!--PirateQueenAmidala 07:53, October 23, 2009 (UTC)--PirateQueenAmidala 07:53, October 23, 2009 (UTC)
I have a question...
Who would you like to be the hero of the next Sonic Universe? Also, perhaps you can create a poll about this on the Bumbleking Forum. User:E-124 Poldege That still doesn't answer who you want though, plus, where is this poll? User:E-124 Poldege
Jacques and Belle pages
Sorry about all the activity on the Jacques D'Coolette and Belle D'Coolette, I keep double checking and triple checking the images in the comics and was confident the placement of the robotic parts were the other way around. User:AmuletCross
There is a page called Introduction. Could you possibly remove it sine it does not relate to Archie content.
User bad behavior
Hello. I'm a lurker of this wiki and I want to warn you that user 22.214.171.124 is surely Miko all over again. He has been banned from Sonic Stadium, so he's surely searching for a new place to piss off people. I strongly suggest you to ban him before he do more problems. To end on a positive note: this wiki is awesome by the way. ;-) 126.96.36.199 15:39, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
FFF, someone's made a mess of the Tails article!! Now there are a bunch of broken redirects leading to to other redirects, and the Tails article isn't under the proper name! You need to fix it! I tried to, but I misnamed the article.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 19:25, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
Well, not sure I like the sound of that. Anyway, as for the news; I'm not sure if you'll be surprised by this, but Launchballer finally did it. He finally went too far, and because of it, Shelly stripped him of his admin privelages and banned him for a month. The whole story is here.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 15:10, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
You bet I will. I can tell you this FFF, I do not regret passing over bureaucracy so Shelly could have it. She deserved it for quite some time, and has proven morth than worthy of those rights. And to think, you wanted me to be the bureaucrat!--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 15:25, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
Well, it's alright. There are others who deserve it more, and I'm happy to wait until they get what they've earned. Speaking of which, Supermorff was made a bureaucrat, and Sunny was made an admin.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 15:33, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
Yup, and Milo finally got his Rollback status. What's more, Myself 123 has become more active again as of late. Oh, and Akamia (Bionicleboy3000) is up for adminship himself, although his time off has hurt his chances.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 15:39, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
Hey FFF, I have a new question; how do I ask Ian Flynn questions? Oh, and could you give me a link to that OmegaXNicole thing? It seems like it would be funny.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 15:54, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks. As for the signing up, I don't think I'll be allowed to do that anytime soon, so do you think you could ask my questions for me at some point?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 17:00, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
No, it's not that. If that were the case, I wouldn't have been able to sign up to SNN or DeviantArt. I just don't think I'd be allowed to sign up right now. Anyway, I'll put up my Question. If I can't sign up at any point, you can ask it.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 19:12, November 24, 2009 (UTC)
about my contribution
i was just filling in something that was missing, there has been plenty of evidence to prove that Amy Rose was fighting in that battle, such as quotes from when Amy ambushed, intimidated and attacked Patch, but no-one mentioned that she was fighting in Rotor's place. (im not questioning why, im just trying to help)
this may sound crazy, but...
i think ray the flying squirrel has the ability to draw power from an energy source but can't use or control the power he has drawn (i know its a wild guess, but im pretty much flying blind with this, i dont know if this is true and even if i did back-up my claim with some proof, it still would be a wild guess)
I know you,I saw your info at SNN.--Hikaruyami-having fun* 13:26, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
I see.Your your like a comic guru?--Hikaruyami-having fun* 15:14, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
Sure thing!--Hikaruyami-having fun* 15:18, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
Help with picture
Yeah, I'm not certian how to work with this picture linking thing. Could you help me out? The most recent image is one I've uploaded and I'm kinda wanting to use it in both Sally's and Khan's romance pages.
Dear FFF, this article I made on Dec, 2 is now turned into a talk page!! The nerve of that guy!!! I want my article back, I wasn't done with it. Please help me dude. sonic254--Sonic254 02:24, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
Can you or someone else upload a picture of Conquering Storm when she was younger and allying herself and her clan to the Iron Queen in StH: #207? PLEASE? --188.8.131.52 00:47, December 7, 2009 (UTC) THANK YOU SO MUCH! --184.108.40.206 23:35, December 7, 2009 (UTC)
Isn't the preview for SU #11 supposed to have been shown on Wed.? If it did show, can someone give me the link, cause I didn't see it? --220.127.116.11 22:57, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
Links to SNN
So over at SNN we have a little template that we add to most, if not all, of our Archie articles, linking to the appropriate page on ME. I've been thinking: it might be nice to get a little reciprocity. Maybe it would be good to start adding some links to SNN over here. Maybe not quite as many - the Sonic X pages could be a good place to start. What do you think? -- Supermorff 22:42, December 12, 2009 (UTC)
- Nonono, I don't mean the bar across the top that says "This page originated at". I mean the small in-line template that we put in the External Links section that just links to ME (this one). We (SNN) have one for Wikipedia too. I'm just saying that the odd link at the bottom of an ME article saying "SNN has a page on this subject, see here for link" would be a nice gesture. -- Supermorff 22:49, December 12, 2009 (UTC)
FFF, Lately User 18.104.22.168 has been putting character templates in articles that don't really need them. To be specific minor character articles such as Kicks a lot and Fly Fly Freddy are getting said templates. Now I hate to be nagging but if possible could you or Thot Prad remind user 22.214.171.124 about which articles get templates and which ones doesn't. Thanks.
--Merricks 02:53, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
Alright. So, do you think I should remove the questions about Shadow and the Brotherhood, and reduce the Fiona question to "where is she now?" As for the Enerjak thing, I honestly have to say that it wouldn't surprise me if Finitevus ever became Enerjak (actually I would find that pretty cool).--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 21:30, December 21, 2009 (UTC)
Hi! I was wondering if anyone could upload some pictures of the Downunda Freedom Fighters. I think they need more recent pics. Sorry about asking about photos, again. --126.96.36.199 02:31, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
FFF, did you create the wikia?
Dear FFF, I really like doing the Sonic X articles. The reason it is taking so long is that I Like to do it one at a time, i'll try and finished the Sonic (Sonic X) article as soon as I can. See Ya, Sonic254
ok, sorry =) Sclera1 10:11, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
il try hard to do the changes as asked Sclera1 10:17, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
Dear FFF, I was just looking at Sonic (Sonic X) when I noticed a whole bunch of sections but no writing underneath it. I'm thinking of deleting the blank sections (also busting the fake rouge). What do think? Send me back a message as fast as you can. See Ya, Sonic254
The reason I was taking the voice acting information is because I thought this site deals with archie sonic comic information only. Now while SATAM was part of the influence of the comic, this is not the SATAM show.
--188.8.131.52 15:02, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
o ok thanks, i was wondering... when i am creating an article i know to put the title in bold, reference the comic issues. But would u prefer me to do a simple statement on what the article is about, or would u like me to do more... which it would be more sloppy Sclera1 09:24, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
ok, thanks =) Sclera1 09:28, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
Its me Tcox, thanks for the message I noticed that Sonic possible affection for Amy in issue #206 wasn't metioned in the wiki yet; so I felt I needed to contribute. I'm huge fan of game series and have most of comic book issues. as I'm writing this I'm about to expand the #206 articale with the left out information. So if anything is wrong with it please tell me. Thank you for your time.
issue 206 SonAmy
Its me Tcox, thanks for the message I noticed that Sonic possible affection for Amy in issue #206 wasn't metioned in the wiki yet; so I felt I needed to contribute. I'm huge fan of game series and have most of comic book issues. as I'm writing this I'm about to expand the #206 articale with the left out information. So if anything is wrong with it please tell me. Thank you for your time.
Sorry about the licensing mistake with my latest image upload, I'm not quite familiar with how to go about it on this wiki. At least I'm not posting full pages like when I first started here. :P Orca19904 08:00, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
R.E. Sonic X
Ok, but i might have to do it in my spare time of course thanks =) Sclera1 13:14, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
kk, thanks =)Sclera1 09:34, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Concerning Jeepers the Bee
There is a wanted article about Jeepers in the Golden Hive Colony article, there does not seem to be any links to be any other references to him except he was a in the hive, do yoiu know which issue he first appears in? =)Sclera1 02:22, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- 'scuse me while I butt in, but it was KTE #14 I believe. He was the butler. Most readers thought he looked a little... tipsy. CrazyLea 06:20, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
Howdy! My name is Genesjs, AKA Gen, G and Phoenix the Cat. I have a question for you: I want to see if I can update some articles over at the Sonic News Network with what this Wiki has here, and I was wondering if this would be okay? Phoenix the CatThe flames reborn.... 19:39, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Well, I noticed that some articles on here have more information about the Archie characters than the SNN does (The Dr. Finitevus articles being one of them http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Finitevus), so I thought that maybe I could add some of the information about some articles here to the SNN in order to keep it updated with some of the information relating to the Archie Comics. Phoenix the CatThe flames reborn.... 19:52, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
Hey,Fencer,I need help ?You see I find Salma's little sister's picture in the image Unveiling and I can't get her my herself.How do you get the image to fit just right.Hikaruyami-having fun* 12:38, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
I don't mean about making it bigger.I mean just getting rid of the extra characters around her.P.S I don't have a scaner.P.S.S And I have no idea where they sell the comics,I got my 200 issue from a toy pack from Toys'R'Us.Hikaruyami-having fun* 12:46, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks,I get it now.Hikaruyami-having fun* 13:06, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Ehhh, so-so. Schoolwork's a pain in the butt, and lately I feel like I haven't been doing my job as an admin over at the SNN, since I spend more time over at the SFW. And don't even get me started on the issues that have been going on over there. *sighs* And to think, I was at one point deserving of bureaucracy. Nowadays, I hardly feel worthy of my adminship.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 18:01, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Oh yeah, I check in everyday. I also still make some edits, though it's usually just reverting edits and conversing with other Users, though that's pretty much all I did in the first place.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 18:09, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
No problem. A deviant on my watchlist put up that notification. Since I don't have a YouTube account, I didn't pay it much mind at first, but then checked looked at it out of curiousity. Now I'm glad I did.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 18:46, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
I see.Hikaruyami-having fun* 11:58, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for leting me be on your site,see i'm a real fan of sonic the hedgehog and i'm a artist and cartoonist,i even make my own comic books.So thank you again,i hope i could help with the site.
Yes. I was asking if Skye had a crush on Belle, or if Belle was the one with a crush on Skye. I put the and/or to ask if the feelings were mutual. I wonder if that's 1 question, 2 questions in 1, or 3 questions in one ^_^|--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 22:10, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
It's alright. I'm glad you caught that blunder before you asked Ian that question for me. I can only imagine what would've happened. By the way, do you think you could ask my Fiona, Lien-Da's age, and ArgyleXLara-Su questions this time?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 22:24, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, I have. That's why I wanna get it asked soon, before the issue gets out. I wanna see how Ian himself answers it, and whether or not Fiona really does know where Scourge is. I really wish I was signed up to get the comics now, because I can't wait to see how Tails reacts to Fiona.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 22:33, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, me is now confused. I thought the "Ask Ian" bit was a weekly thing? And my question wasn't actually aimed at Fiona herself. Also, is you Q&A bit official, or just something you did around here?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 22:40, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, well I can understand the questions being repetitive. People can't always tell if a question's been asked already or not, so they ask the questions themselves to see the answer for themselves. Some questions are bound to be asked more than once. Besides, as the comic progresses, new questions are bound to pop up. So, can I get a link to that Q&A of yours?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 22:49, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Dang. I really want to get an answer to the question about Lien-Da's age. You have to admit, a woman in her thirty's flirting with a 15-17 year old would be pretty creepy.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round~ 21:50, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
Dude it looks like either the Scourge the Hedgehog page is broken or someone vandalized it. What's goin on in there? White3agle510 03:11, March 1, 2010 (UTC)White3agle510
Checking back in the history, someone definitely tried to vandalize it, they removed the picture and removed tons of info on purpose. An unregistered user, IP address 184.108.40.206 Whoever he is, he needs to get banned immediately before he causes more damage. White3agle510 03:31, March 1, 2010 (UTC)White3agle510
Can you please explain to me how you came to the conclusion that these are in the same universe. Because i have read both #19 and #22, and no such thing stated, i am also aware of this site's Canon policy, which states that everything that is shown and mentioned in the comics oficial canon unless retconed in a future issue, it also states with Tier 2 that everything mentioned by the current or a former writer or the editor of the letters page is also recognized as canon as long as it doesn't contradict anything established in Tier 1. However, it was never mentioned by anyone that the Mobius seen in #19 and the future Mobius seen in #22 aare one and the same, so i'll ask once again for an explanaition.
Marvel and DC 15:16, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
in your picture with skye and the future freedom fighters, who is the girl with the evil grin and who is the small girl next to sonic
Hello, again :D I got another question: I noticed that some of the Sonic X comics have little, or no information on them. So, if I get permission from someone at the SNN, do you mind if I add some information from the SNN's Sonic X comics articles onto the Sonic X comics articles that we got here? Phoenix the CatThe flames reborn.... 18:52, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
Make me your buddy and you know this but my two favorite sonic people are julie-su and Mina mongoose
Alternate/Cyborg reality contradiction
I have watched #75, and while it's true that Robo-Robotnik at first makes it sound as though it's his reality, he then states "After locating the piece that had lain dormant in the future reality where I was trapped, I rebuilt a suitable body for myself." So which one should we accept as Canon.
Marvel and DC 21:02, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
Were you "Farfieldfinder" in Sonic the Hedgehog 208's Sonic-Grams? Weirdasaur 20:28, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
Firstly, I'm pretty sure stub templates are for the bottom. I've been quite picky since I got hold of Monkey Island Wiki. Secondly, for some reason Default, the bot who imported the template, added __NOTOC__ to the end of Template:Boxes end (a template Template:Stub uses), disabling the table of contents. I've removed it, since I don't know why it was there in the first place.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 16:22, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Why on earth would you do that? If they see it, they'll think the site doesn't have enough information and will disregard it!--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 18:03, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
where to read
i just got hooked on these comics,wher can i read them online with out downloading them
Iron Dominion Edit
This was indeed an accident, and I corrected it as soon as I saw it. There is no need for overreaction by threatening bans. I truly enjoy being a member of this site and would never do anything to intentionally deface any part of it. Orca19904 09:30, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
Do we have any way to stop this person from recreating it with pointless spam? It's getting on my nerves! Weirdasaur 15:27, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
Well, guess we can just see if this person tries again! Weirdasaur 15:39, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
No cartoon photos, huh?
If this wikia is strictly for Archie comics Sonic items, then it should just say so.
Darkstreet580 21:47, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Please quit deleting the photos I put up because it takes a very long time to upload them and second it's just rude.
Okay thanks! :D
How to upload photos
Hey! I've been on this website for a while, but I haven't really made many edits. I was wondering how you can upload a photo? ~SonSal Gal~
Thank you for insert the pictures on espio and the chaotix.
I'm so sorry about the neglected pictures earlier! I did intend to use them, but I got a bit distracted, and then I got a virus from some other window I had open, and my computor crashed, and I couldn't fix it until now, and..!
Well, apologies once more, it will never happen again!
Why didn't you keep the picture? Don't you want people to see the early designs of Super Scourge? Sonic & Scrab Master
I updated a topic that I believe was lacking information. However someone quickly deleted my change. What should I do?
Maybe Iron Queen Regina Ferrum was poor editing, probably because in Latin, it would translate to Ferrum Regina Regina Ferrum (which is literally Iron Queen Queen Iron), but Julayla the Woodchuck should be okay! And if she's not a woodchuck (which she is, because Rosie, her cousin, is a woodchuck), then what is she?! Huh?! Huh?!
Don't mess with me! 17:32, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
Fine. Have it your way.
Don't mess with me! 18:10, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
What attitude? I'm completely bored, not mad, or frustrated.
Don't mess with me! 18:38, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Try's to laugh* Sorry about that.
Don't mess with me! 18:47, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
Did Ken really try to make rotor gay?:(
was rotor supposed to be gay
was rotor supposed to be gay
thanx My bad
thanx My bad
Yo you ain't have delete my whole lil jawn come on
Do you like Lupe's Grand Chief outfit? She looks good in her new outfit. Right?
Her children (including her adopted children) are sweet, do you agree?
This is getting to be a bit much...
I'm sorry, but I have to ask: is there a reason 220.127.116.11 isn't banned yet? In addition to the constant mass-spamming of talk pages (not to mention now seemingly rearranging talk page contents for utterly no reason), almost all his/her edits just need to be reverted anyway. CrazyLea 19:17, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Switching one's IP isn't necessarily all that hard, though. On the other hand, you'd probably prefer to keep this wiki open to even those without accounts, huh? Though they'd be more accountable for their actions with one, wouldn't they? CrazyLea 23:50, June 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Can it be easiler if just delete them?
- Just a question, If you don't like it, why not just delete it? Just a question?
- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you upset. I'm from New York. I ask these questions because I get lonely, and I write letters to Sonic Grams and I never got any responds and I thought typing to you guys will make me feel better. I'm sorry again and can you forgive me?
- I want to be your friend, and let's start all over. I'm new to this so please don't get angry.
You like Lien-Da? What do you see in her?
What do you think what will happen to Lien-Da after she exploded in issue #210?
Is it me or are issues starting with 213 seem to feature a theme of sonic with another freedom fighter, traveling to other parts of the world to meet with other freedom fighter groups?
Looks like it, but I'm not complaining : )
Mari-An O' the Hedge
should Mari-An and Jon last name be O' the Hedge since Mari-An marry Rob O' the Hedge and her last name should be O' the Hedge and Jon should be Jon O' the Hedge since he's the son of Rob and Mari An?
Is Speedy racist since he doesn't like Tails because Tails isn't a bird?
I initially put this on my Talk Page, but then I thought that maybe you wouldn't get it. They were four different posts:
1) I really don't know my way around the wikia, so I apologize for that. I just know how to edit things to some degree. What exactly do I need to do, and how do I do it? I don't remember being told anything, either, but that's probably because I don't know how to check for things like that.
2) By the way, the only reason I saw these messages was because I looked under activity feed, hoping to find an article I made that is no longer there. I have never seen any messages you or anyone else sent me before today. How do I check these things?
3) UPDATE: After searching for the images (I finally noticed "New pictures" on the left side), I found my two uploads and tried editing like you said. I think I did it correctly. Just so that there is no confusion, like I said earlier, I am new to this. Even though I have been editing for a long time, there is still so much that I don't understand about wikias. Sorry for the misunderstanding, and I hope that in the future you can continue to aid me on how to do things around here correctly. I just noticed earlier the "My Talk" at the top of the page throughout all of this. I guess I can use it to talk to you?
4) By the way, what happened to my update for Sonia the Hedgehog? I thought that what I did was helping.
Also, does this go at the end of every post? -> diamonddeath
hey im the new guy who visted You!
userNames Travis ze raveing rabbid, travis for short, I am kinda afraid and scared and I realy hate upseting others and Im not very good at doing somethings hear so please do not hate me, OK?, I wanna be Your friend, and I will act nicely to you if you act nicely to me.
well I only put the images so I could customize my account ok?, but you are a fencer?!, thats cool!, I wish I could be in a real pokemon video game contest! / champoinship! but I cant because my folks dont have the time and money right now... and im autistic, it means I think differnetly than others. Travis ze raveing rabbid 05:48, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you!...and is ok if I call you triple F? im not good at spelling your acount name and not good at spelling some other things too... and also you can learn more about my disorder: atusim, by checking it up elsewear. Thanks! Travis ze raveing rabbid 06:04, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
Sonic the Hedgehog #215 edits
Why did you undo my edits to Archie Sonic the Hedgehog Issue 215? Are we not including the 'Fan Funnies' section in the comic articles anymore? I would appreciate an explanation as to why my contribution to the article was dismissed. Orca19904 23:35, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
Affiliation and Information
Hello! I'm wondering if the Mobius Encyclopedia is interested in an affiliation with my own website, MobianLegends... if you guys even need a new host in the future, drop me a line. I'm also curious to know if I could have permission to use the information on the comic books themselves (like issue 204) on MobianLegends... ~ RingtailedFox 00:15, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I meant both... what you've written, and what you've compiled from the comics. 18.104.22.168 00:30, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry to be such a bother, but what size does your profile picture have to be? ZoneCop 15:35, August 8, 2010 (UTC)ZoneCop
My Comic collection picture not allowed?
Just wondering whats the problem with the picture I used on my profile.
This is SpeedZ
How do you add a rationale to your pictures.
Trance88 14:35, August 15, 2010 (UTC)Trance88
Finitevus and Rutan
In the article about Doctor Finitevus (MxYL), I removed the line mentioning a possibility that Finitevus is related to Rutan because it's nothing more than fan opinion. So, I just want to know if there are any rules about "no speculation". GMTails 20:35, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
Someone by the name of Splicedupdrunk is ruining Mobius Encycopaedia can you ban him?
Splicedupdrunk and Akhlut
Thanks for banning Splicedupdrunk, and yeah - I forgot to add categories. >.> But it was late and I just wanted to get the article done so I could go to bed. XP --G-Mel 14:26, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
I have a super form soon!
AND IT IS... FATMAN!!! (DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN, FATMAN!!!) Travis ze raveing rabbid 23:41, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
mario kart wii friend codes
my code is 4470 1733 0474 If you want to register me put your code on my page: Travis ze raveing rabbid 23:54, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the Speedy update.
Can you please update Tails, Bunnie, and Antoine for me. This fartknocker named Arbiter0416 keeps deleting them when I tried to update them. Can you do it please. Can you ban that fartknocker Arbiter0416
Hello out there!
thanx 4 writin on my wall :)
only joined recently
hav STH 212-216 so far n SU 16-19
so i dun kno much n i edit those issues
pls write on mah wall sometime soon!
Silver's no. 2 fan (n don't y'all 4get that)
my old acount is not working
hey triple f my old acount log in is not working so I made a new one can you fix my old acount? Travis ze rabbid 21:37, September 19, 2010 (UTC) (edit I am back Travis ze raveing rabbid 21:53, September 19, 2010 (UTC))
you have mario kart wii friend code triple f?
mine is 4770 1733 0474 you can put yours on my talk page triple f yours truely: Travis ze raveing rabbid 21:51, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
Excuse me, hi My name is Jm0364. I was the guy that didnt do the picture info thing that you told me. Im making this to tell you that im sorry if i offended you, its just that im new to this wiki and im not aquinted with the rules yet can you tell me how to do the info box so that this wont happen again ? I really want to be a help to this Site.
Please and thank you
Somethings wrong with Wikia today.Hikaruyami-having fun* 16:40, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
It was all big and sideway.P.S I got to go seeya.Hikaruyami-having fun* 17:08, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
Is it okay to upload non-Sonic images to this site to use them on a user page? I was wondering if I could do it considering that you have a picture of yourself on your page.--Shadow34 23:33, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, I didn't know about that! Thanks.--Shadow34 23:22, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
I don't know exactly why. If I had to guess it would be to create more adspace, or to make Wikia more like Facebook or Twitter. A lot of wikis, Sonic News Network included, are breaking their ties with Wikia and moving elsewhere. I'm really quite surprised you didn't hear about this earlier. I don't want to see this wiki in that new crappy format that Wikia is forcing upon everyone else, which was why I was wondering if you and the other admins had discussed any plans to move it somewhere else. --Ikkaku Madarame' 19:21, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
The issue is that the skin, which virtually everyone on the wiki hates, is being forced on us with no alternative. I don't know if you know this, but on November 3rd, Monaco is getting the boot from Wikia in favor of Oasis. Meaning that the current look of a lot of wikis, including ME, will be drastically changed, for the worst.--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 17:44, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Answering Request for Help (Article of the Week Template)
I've just read your comment to Arbiter0416 about the help your requesting for distributing the Article of the Week Template out to the numerous articles. If you would like, I would be more than happy to help out in this. I don't know if I can do all of it, but I'm willing to do the most that I can. Also, should we move the Article of the Week Template out of user space? Lcemmcr 23:55, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
What's with the Article of the Week? What's it for? Just a question.
Are you still going to be on the Sonic News Network? Because you were active there before and I'm wondering if you'll return to help... Sacorguy79's RPG Level Up is OVER 9001!!!!! 22:18, October 10, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
Hey FFF,have you heard the news?Hikaruyami-having fun* 16:58, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
The same thing for SFW,the Mobius Encyclopedia and all other Sonic Wikis.Hikaruyami-having fun* 17:03, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
Fairfield, when I try both links on the main page, they lead to the same Archie site/area. I don't know if that's a problem with my laptop but try them both and see what happens. Sacorguy79's RPG Level Up is OVER 9001!!!!! 20:19, October 11, 2010 (UTC)Sacorguy79
Wikia new skin
I'm going to hate ask you this, but what is this mobious enciclopaedia condition to new skin being imposed by wikia, i like this wiki and i would hate to give up on coming here do to the headaches that the new skin gives me--Ashendant 21:07, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
Help, it's an emergency
Arbiter0416 is deleting important informations from Sonic the Hedgehog Issue #2-#50. He or She needs to stop it, because the informations are true and his deleting them for no good reason.
Okay you need to go to history of the page, click edited it,and then save.Hikaruyami-having fun* 18:45, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
Alright,then why did you ask for help?Hikaruyami-having fun* 19:42, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah that one,it said you need help,and it was your name on the bottom.Hikaruyami-having fun* 19:55, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
I find out its somone who having a user problem and he or she left it threre 4 hours ago before I got on.Hikaruyami-having fun* 20:12, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
From SFW: The answer to your question.
Hey FFF. The wiki will remain open on Wikia; the Staff clarified that with me a few days ago. Plus, do you have any idea on when/if Mobius Encyclopaedia will move? SFW and SNN are leaving on October 23. Schoolbus13 How ya doin? 20:18, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
FFF, I wanted to talk to you about possibly moving ME, along with the other Sonic Wikis. You see, this new look reduces content space by about 40%, there is a fixed width, customization is severely limited, and who uploaded what picture is mentioned in the article. Oasis drastically reduces a wiki's status as an encyclopaedia, making it more of a social site. If ME moved with the other Sonic wikis, all data would be kept; Usernames, pictures, articles, ranks, contributions, skins, everything. All of it for free, no strings attached. So, do you think ME would consider moving? Everything would be kept as-is, and customization would be left solely to the members of ME. In fact, advertizements would also be uneccessary. So, do you think ME could consider the idea of moving, with the rest of its affiliates?--Kagimizu-Seeya 'round 23:23, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
It would be great if ME joins.Hikaruyami-having fun* 11:56, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
Hey FFF,so is this site moving or what?Hikaruyami-having fun* 05:59, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Kay,let me know how everything goes.Hikaruyami-having fun* 19:02, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hi.Im new here. Im W the hedgehog.
Hi,FFF. Thanks for responding.I thought I won't get a message from anyone.W the hedgehog 13:35, November 5, 2010 (UTC)W the hedgehog
From Quetzatoul: The Erratic Editor
Hi, terribly sorry for postponing giving you an actual response for so long, (as well as the no doubt numerous incorrect edits you and others have had the displeasure of correcting) i sincerely hope to improve on the rather sloppy editing and my spelling at some point. I will limit myself and focus on improving quality for now and again, apologies for the severe lack of response.
I need help by getting on wikia page but can't find how.Can u help me?
About the Past tense
I don't know what u are talking about but i don't think its's a past tense!! I'm still new here so if i need help i call ( or type, simple ) u
Sonic Universe 22
Do you know were were I can go to download Sonic Universe issue 22 comic?
OMG, can't believe Geoffrey St. John is a traitor....
Don't worry, St. John isn't a traitor, he's just a skunk who was jealous over Sally and Sonic's relationship.
Haha, yeah, that's how it used to be. Now,1. Geoffrey's married now. 2. I'm kinda referring to the fact that he just SHOT SONIC IN THE BACK, STOLE A CHAOS EMERALD, AND REVIVED IXIS NAUGUS! Well played, Ian, well played.
A small question
Who's your favorite character from ther MxYL arcs? I'm basically on Lara-Su on the fact of it....also, do you think I'm okay with adding quotes to comics which don't have qutoes added? (meaning my first 2 edits on the king gong comic and the mini series part 3) Tails6000 18:28, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
Ah, and thanks for the compliment, the quote of king gong I got from reading a sonic archives volume, but the mini-series, someone has a youtube rendition of every comic released, and I got the qute from when robotnik was teaching his toy soldiers to say "I hate hedgehoogs" when uncle chuck was bringing in the tractor to the barn. Tails6000 18:36, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
Move article title
I'd like to switch "marvellous queen" to "marvelous queen," but I'm not being allowed to do so because I'm being told the title change is not valid. This has been misspelled according to spell-checker the whole time and the current use of the name in Treasure Team Tango confirms this. Could you please help me here? Thanks. Sen10elS 05:58, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
Thumbnail images all mucked up
Hey, so I just noticed that on this wiki and all others hosted by wikia, the thumbnail images in articles are really messed up now. They're always aligned left and there's no box around them to contain the captioned text. I'm not sure if this is a temporary problem from wikia making some changes to the coding, or a new change to the layout. I'll see if I can figured it out. Just wanted to give you a heads up. - Dimitri the Echidna 12:11, December 16, 2010 (UTC)
Sonic the Hedgehog is almost to issue 225......we should start a poll regarding the 9th chapter(200-225). Here are the questions:
1. What was the best story arc?
2. Who was the best new character?
3. Who was the best throwback character?(Throwback character meaning a character from the old issues who was absent for a long time and then came back)
4. What was the best individual issue?
5. What was the most shocking plot twist?
6. What was the best quote?
7. Who was the best hero?
8. Who was the best villain?
Hello, i'm from Sonic Fanon wiki and Sonic News Net, but i decided to be a part of this wiki too. I dont know alot about the sonic comics cause they are not sold where i live, but this wiki is pretty helpful for me. Thanks for the welcoming message by the way. Juely 19:40, December 21, 2010 (UTC)
Free Comic Book Day 2011
I'm not sure how to do all the fancy linking on wikia yet so I haven't made FCBD 2011. If one of you proffesional (or at least very good) wikia guys could make one, please hlep me. the info for the FCBD issue is on the FCBD website: freecomicbookday.com
Okay, this is something that I've been thinking about for awhile now, but do you think that all of the major anti-heroes/anti-villains/villains will have at least one Chaos Emerald? It seems like Eggman is going to have the Blue Emerald, Mogul has the Gray Emerald, G.U.N. has the Green Emerald and the Red Emerald, one of which will probably be stolen by a villain, most likely Finitevus just because he's awesome that way, and Ixis Naugus has the Purple Emerald. Seems like there is something going on behind the scenes regarding the Emeralds, wouldn't you say?
Remember when you asked me to make a post on the "Ask Ian" forum a while back? Well he finally answered my question yesterday.
How can you possibly say sonic doesnt like sally seriusly he went on date with her and smiled with her joked with her your the one who is all against sonic liking sally i don't know why thats so hard i have read all the comics and im not letting another wikipedia of sonic get ruined SONIC CLEARLY LIKES SALLY HOW CAN YOU NOT RELIZE THAT I MEAN COMMON!! HE KISSED HER AND IN SONIC GENESIS HE CALLED HER HOT AND WHEN SHE HUGGED ANTIONE HE WAS JEALUS PLEASE RELIZE HE LOVES SALLY CLEARLY!!!
I don't support any couples I state facts too and I know Sonic wouldn't date a girl only if he "liked" her I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS ONLINE THAT PAIR UP RANDOM PEOPLE I KNOW FACTS AND DO THEM
New Images are Ready
I would like to bring to your attention that there are two new images waiting to be uploaded in the image uploading topic page. They relate to new issue covers. Could you or one of the other admins. please upload them? Lcemmcr 18:42, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Measurements on Character Bios?
I was wondering, who came up with the height/weight measurements used on some of the character bios used on this wiki, and how do they compare to real-world measurements? I ask because most people (myself included) would likely have no clue how big something standing 168 "marks" and weighing 23 "stone" is supposed to be. Any information you could give to clear this up would be greatly appreciated. Orca19904 05:17, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
Those were taken from data files in issues that were back in the early 100's. The then writers of the time decided to create fictional biographies for various characters and included certain statistics, which is why that information is now here. As for how they compare to real measurements, there has been plenty of discussion and controversy over that, especially with the matter of comparing Robotnik and Sally's weights. --Sen10elS 09:56, April 2, 2012 (UTC)
oh,hello,what's up?i'm know the wiki style,but i'm new in editing wikias.i'm editing the desciclopédia,portuguese version of uncyclopedia.tks 4 wellcoming!AcirGomes 01:12, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Merger with Sonic News Network?
Hi Fairfieldfencer. I am an admin at Sonic News Network, the main Sonic Wiki. We wish to propose that our two sites merge. Please don't rush to dismiss the idea; it's completely genuine, and we feel that it would be to the mutual benefit of both sides. I have started a forum at Forum:Merger with Sonic News Network? to present my argument and discuss the idea. Please consider it seriously. Thank you. -- Supermorff (talk) 16:06, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
I'm having a problem, every time I try to up load an image, I keep getting this "Permission error" message, please help......
Excuse me, your a site administrator right? Could you help me with uploading picture's onto the site?
Hello I Would Like To Become an ADMIN ?
New images! I found several new image's of some upcoming comic's that should uploaded here! But since I'm not a site administrator, I was hoping maybe you could help me out?
Here are the image's:
I hope you can find the time to upload these image's!
I am aware that the reason why normal users are unable to upload images is because of an event which happend in relation to uploading images several years ago. I don't really know what exactly happend, and im no admin but... maybe it's about time that this wiki allowed regular users to upload images again, I believe that it would improve this wiki's quality.Neffyarious (talk) 04:56, October 5, 2013 (UTC)