formatting it to ensure it meets the site's criteria.
Archie Sonic X Issue 26 was the twenty-sixth issue of the spin-off Sonic X comic series.
- "La Layenda del Gran Gordo! The Legend of the Great Big Guy!"
A new masked wrestler by the name of "El Gran Gordo" has all of Station Square in a cheering frenzy... except for Sonic, who knows that it's really Dr. Eggman in a very unconvincing disguise. Eggman has taken up wrestling as a means of raising money for his next evil plan, using magnets under the ring and magnetic powder spread on his opponents to help win his fights.
When El Gran Gordo declares a challenge to Sonic, the hedgehog initially scoffs. However, Knuckles shows up and convinces Sonic to start training for the fight. Eggman, meanwhile, is worried that Sonic will ruin his stardom, having grown to love actually winning for once.
Come the night of the fight, El Gran Gordo and Sonic face off in the ring. Due to an accident on his robots' part, the magnets under the ring come unplugged, cutting off his ace-in-the-hole, and Sonic stands poised to win. However, El Gran Gordo grovels and begs Sonic to let him win just so he can continue being everybody's favorite. Sonic agrees and throws the fight, securing El Gran Gordo's continued fame.
While all this is going on, Bokkun has been busy scarfing his face with so much sugary treats, he's beginning to behave oddly...
- Bokkun:Oh Station Square.....You look so shiny and pretty.....Like candy!You're going to be all mine.
- Dr. Eggman becomes the wrestler "El Gran Gordo".
- Bokkun begins to go crazy from a massive sugar overdose.
- This marks the first appearance of Eggman's wrestler alter ego El Gran Gordo. This will later become a running joke in both Sonic X and Sonic the Hedgehog's Off Panels.
- The term "El Gran Gordo" is Spanish for "The Great Fat One".